- French wine-tasting session in Paris
- Sample a selection of French wines with a sommelier in an elegant wine bar in Paris
- Enjoy a platter of artisanal French bread, cheese, and charcuterie (depending on option selected)
- Expand your knowledge of French wine and learn expert wine-tasting techniques
- Choose from three specially designed sessions to suit your preferences
Tour de France by O Chateau
Sample fine French wine during a tasting session in a chic, Parisian wine bar.
Learn about the top winemaking regions in France from your sommelier, as well as the subtle nuances in each varietal.
With a unique and refreshing approach, our sommelier will take you through a variety of themes to build up your wine knowledge. He will teach you how Champagne is made, how to taste wine properly. We’ll go together through the main wine regions of France – the grapes they grow, the style of wine they make. Your sommelier will teach you how to read a French wine label. He will clarify concepts like terroir or appellation.
What is included?
- English speaking sommelier giving a fun and informative presentation
- Privatisation of our wine cellars for the group
- French bread baskets
- The list of the wines you’ll taste and a cheat sheet handed out at the end of the class
- Six good French wines (including one Champagne)
68 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 75001 Paris
Good to know
- All the wines you will taste are available for sale (plus many more too – just ask your sommelier).
- Masterclass in english
- Possibility to add charcuterie and/or cheese platter for additional 15€.